Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, September 09, 2004

This morning was full of weird dreams.
I drempt that I was in a new dumb and dumber movie, but instead of being me I was Loyd Christmas. Me and Harry went on this wacky adventure, which had us riding a metal snow disk. Unlike the real snow disks this one could slide on walls and stuff too and if you beleived in it it could fly a bit.
So me and Harry are fying on the disk and we land on this roof top of a brick building. We were having a discussion about something or other when this evil witch comes flying down and attacks us. I know it was an evil witch due to her big urly nose.
I say something to piss her off and she comes at me and grabes me. Which scares me initially but as soon as my mind pulls back from the fear I realize I have her just where I want her and I biter her big evil nose off. As I was about to bite her neck to further do her harm I woke up.

this morning was a nice and slow one besides tat. I didn't go in to work like I was supposed to because I had to go to the temp agency and fill out soe paperwork. I still don't know how much I am getting paid, but I told the lady I wanted 100/hr and she didn't seem to think that was unreasonable. Here's to hoping she can swing more.

got in to school mins audio book. the drive is long and dull with out bill clinton telling me his tale. I need to get a new book soon.
I'm running another gel of a PCR experiment s I'm hoping this one will work too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home