Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Comming back from a 3 day weekend is always hard. Staying up late every night and getting up early dosen't make it any easier. Today I learned one of my classes is getting cancled so i had to find a replacement asap. Got one, but just hope its not more than I can handle.

Went to Salem Mass this weekend. Let me say, suck fest 04. The place was pure cheeze and may have even erred on the side of too much ass. The little shows were full of over acting, the shops full of new age crap (and not even good crap) It was so comercial i almost threw up. Not to mention just about everything there was comercialized: from the bewitching candy shop down to the cemetary (which BTW didn't have any witches in it, but people felt the need to tromp through it looking for interesting graves to read anyway. When I go I deffinatly want a viking funeral. I don't need people to come stomp on my finaly resting place. Much better to have some crab eat what remains of me after the ship burns. From dust to dust and back to nature and all that.

The weekend was full of nast nightmares but i can't remember any of them enough to describe. All I know is they woke me up about every hour.

Running a gel today and am hopefull for how it turns out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home