Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, September 10, 2004

well Last night turned out to be a bit of a clamity.
I went to a student faculty happy hour, whichbwas pretty good, lots of pizza and free drinks. Then a bunch of us went off to some local bar for an after party of sorts.
Let me just say this, you know you're going to be the hit of the party when you walk in and some hot gal goes "Hey, what happened to your shirt?" and its at that point you realize the shirt has a big rip/hole in it just above the pocket, showing a bit more chest then you were planning to. So you joke it off and try to ignore it, but its still there and seems to be opening a little wider. What to do? you try to pull it down a little so the hole close up some but then realize the top seam is comming undone too.
Fucking bastard shirt.
When I got home I ripped the thing off. I should have known not to buy silk. Polyester is the material for me.
Other than that it was a fairly fun night.
The hangover this morning was not so fun. I barly made it in today, but i had a class and needed to get a TB test done.
Started my PCR again, fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home