Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, October 15, 2004

Well yesterday was a bit of a better day. At least I didn't get a talking to or yelled at and I got soe work done. My contamination/ DNA independance probelm seems to have been resolved so I can once again try to advance what I am doing.

I had a bit of an odd dream yesterday. I dreamt I was havig some sort of discussion with BZ. she was yelling at me because she thought I was having an affair, which I'm not also I was not in the dream. She was saying that since I had an affair it would be ok if she had one. At this point in the dream she starts packing a bag and getting made up as she already has some one picked out to have her afair with and its all set up. I woke up soon after she left.

This morning was an odd dream as well. which I may put up later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home