Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, October 11, 2004

well it seems my inverse shields are still up and holding strong.
Over the wekend I went wiith crew to king richard's fair. It was a good time. One of my favorite acts was back (he was absent last year) and in rare form. We didn't really see too many other acts, it seemd like I spent half of the day looking for people.
I did buy a new cool belt with a sort of keltic knot weave to it and a ammulet for good luck.
Since I started wearing it I have so far, had 3 lottery numbers come up...for last week's powerball. I got yelled at this morning for not having started a method I didn't kow I was supposed to start. then again for not comming in over the weekend to do work I didn't have the material for. then again for not ordering the material while the store was closed, not to mention I still don't have a code to buy stuff with.
Went to another sucky journal club with threw off my timing for the day's experiments.
Then I got spoken to again for not loading my gels right.

If I wasn't having such a bad day I'd probably find the irony in having life go worse while wearing good luck charms.

P.S. the Dan Brown book just seems to be getting worse. The charaters are complete morons and the plot is still dragging. Whole cassetts go by and it seems like the next one starts in the same place the last one did.
To me it feels kind of like the show 24, where there is a whole day of nonstop action, each hour has enough material to fill an hour show of time, except this book seems to be mostly filler. To me it feels like some edditor told him his 4 page stort story needed to be longer to sell a million copies, so he just fluffed it a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home