Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, October 08, 2004

Have you ever had one of those dragging days:
you wake up and drag your self out of bed.
Then drag your self into the shower.
Drag yourself into work.
And about that time you realize the whole world smells like really good Bar-B-Q. I swear if I close my eyes I don't think there is much difference between my desk and the best pulled pork sandwich on the face of the planet. Its like a slow cooked hickory smoked glaze with a spicy tangy sauce underneath, all covering the most tender succulent melt in your mouth sort of porkie bits you have ever seen.

I think I have decided Drugs are good for me and that I should start cramming every orifice imaginable with all the drugs I can find. A lot of people say drugs are bad, but it may just be they have't tried enough drugs. Thats why most drugs are enhancers, perforance enhancers, visual enhancers, heart rate ennhancers. And enhancers are good things so how could drugs be bad. Please bear in mind we're not talking about crappy drugs here. We're talking about drugs that could choke a horse.

Have you ever seen a bear and a horse fight? I did the other day and it didn't come out as I though it would. The bear won. It was so weird.
All I've heard for the last few weeks is about how great horses are, how they have done so much for mankind. Fuck that! A horse can't even beat up a bear. Thats right next to useless in my mind. Just like Dan Brown.

I have now begun tape 6 out of 12 and the story still isn't picking up. Unless you count the fact that it seems like he is about to wrap it up. Of cource I felt this way since the first tape. this story was over before it began. I've seen eppisodes of VIP and Relic Hunter with better plot lines. At least Tia Carrere and Pam Anderson are hot. And you know what would be even hotter? If the shows did a cross over so that the relics were actually body guards that doubled as fassion models.
I should go pitch that. Almost time for class have a good day faithful readers, and yes you in the back too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home