Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, October 22, 2004

Well today has started off well. I got in to the gym this AM. I'm still able to life as much weight as I used to, but I can't do as many reps. Got back home and BZ was having a slow morning, which was kind of nice since we got to have some breakfast together. Unfortunatly I couldn't convince her to take the sick day she is despriatly needing.

The day has unfortunatly been going down hill from there. The massive amount of crappy chinese food I scarfed last night is having dire consiquences. My transformation experiment seems to be a flop. None of the plates I streaked have anything growing on them, yet a plate I spit on seems to have a few colonies. So eithor the bacteria in me are resistant to antibiotics (ampicillian) or my plates are F'ed up. There is a good chance the bacteria I tried to transform are dead or something as well, since they haven't grown at all. I could trouble shoot and try it again today, but then I would have to come in tomorow for the next step in the process and thats not going to happen. Maybe I will come in on sunday and try to get them going.

I shouldn't have known about today. I saw the evil ammulet sitting on my bedside table this AM and had a powerful urge to put it on. I resisted, but apparently the taint of bad luck has found me anyway.

Oh and a little left over from last night. As we were havig chinese food, we all got fortune cookies. Most of my friends pulled the usual fun fortunes: "God things are in your future", "Romance is on the horizon", ect. What do I get?
"You should have a talk with your friend today."
What the shit is that? That must be one of the worst fortunes I have ever gotten. Why don't they just make it say, "Your signifigant other is cheating on you" or "your dog has rabies". Well fortune teller Johnny, you just made my list. Its been a while since I really cursed someone. I am fairly good at it, but it does require you to know a little about the person, their name or what they look like. Maybe I should get back into magic. I had to stop a while back as it tends to screw up scientific experiments. I also burned off a lot of stored energy in one spell and I'm still not back to the power levels I was once at. It is suprisng what it can do though.

I some times question how I can beleive in magic and be a scientist. I'm certainly not the god fearing type. Nor am I one to beleive in something because someone tells me about it. Magic I have seen first hand, have known first hand; though, I wouldn't expect any of you to simply take my word for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home