Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I made media today, for the first time in about 7 years. Its kind of funny how the small of LB and TSA bring you back. Its like a sort of warm happy, but smelly sort of trip down memory lane. Makes me wonder what Jen my old lab partner has been up to for the last 7 years. She probably married her lameoid boyfriend and is working in her dad's lab supply compagny, but maybe she found it in herself to do more, be more. Well here is to hoping.

Otherwise today has been a run of the mill sort of day. Ran a gel and PCR. No odd dreams, which is good, some of them were geting a little too close to home if you know what I mean. I mean they were happening in my own bed for bright's sake.

I saw Van Helsing last night. It was a momument of crappiness, which made it an awesome film, if you're into bad movies. I will say the costumes were great and I really liked how they did the vampires. It made that other vamp film wth the same female lead look even crappier than it was. That was just a bad film, not a so bad its good film, like van helsing.
I did get some cool ideas for D&D weapons from it, so for those of you who haven't seen it yet, you're in for some suprises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home