Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Well today has been a gemm so far. Got into a fight last night with BZ about the proper way to use pipetman. She got all pissy and now we're not speaking. We haven't fought in a while so I guess we were due. At least it was about somethig trivial. Though I do have to say, the matter is only trivial to me. My argument is "you're not using the pipetman correctly". Her argument is "You don't listen to what I say" or "you won't accept any oppiniion except your own". so apparently its much more deeply rooted than scientific technique. Let me just say thats is quite nice that we only get to spend 3-4hrs a day wth each other (sleeping time dosen't coount) and we just wasted half of that time in some idiotic fight.

In bbetter news it looks like my transformation may have worked. At least I have colonies today. Also Henry liked the data I showed him the other day ad even said some thing to the tune of, "you now have some real data so send me that project file you have been working on". I haven't had a moment to get the presentation in order in the last few weeks. So once again I'm double timing it.
Crazy busy here.
Test on friday I have only just begn to study for.
Unplesantness with BZ.
Bills pilling up and money just trickeling in.
There is probably even more, but thats all I can focus on right now.
I just want to sit back and watch it all burn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home