Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Well its 6:06 and here I sit and probably will be for some time.
Anything I said about good results this AM was a breif lived falicy. Now don't get me wrong, the data was ok and was leading to good news, but what does that mean in the real world?
Does it mean I get asked to come into the boss's office and then get assulted with questions about stuff that had nothing to do with my data? It certainly did. So it was just a pear of a day, nice thin shapely at the top and a big pound of pudge at the bottom.
I was concidering taking the hit and staying in this lab for my full time here. It would almost be worth it with the connections I would make, but I have a feeling I couldn't take it. There is just too much bullshit, too many people trying to fuck with my head.
Oh and that big meeting I was supposed to have with my competitor, and I use the term competitor lightly as I am hardly competition, well I guess it was too much work for the Lab head to step out of his office and call for me to come in and I got left out of the meeting.
I'm sure there was a lot more to say but I've forgotten it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home