Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Well here we are again on wensday.
Last night we had our first weekly lab meeting. Me and the other first year got chewed out for being idiots. I really need to take a more active role in my project. I seem to get too caught up in distractions.
I took the risk of wearing the pendant today. Its working in full swing so far. I wasn't paying enough atention to what I was doing this morning and apparently decided it would be a good idea to make my gel with 10% acetic acid instead of 10% acrylamide. for those of you not scientifically iclined imagine making jello with vinigar instead of gelatin. Yeah something like that.
We'll have to see if the day gets any better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home