Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Tuesday, glorious Tuesday.
Not really sure why but I feel very action packed today. I feel like running and jumping and shooting. I keep having cop style quick draw visions. Glock type gun stuck in a back holster. My hand drops out of sight for a moment and pulls the peice fro its place. The rest of my body twists as I spin to face behind me while droping into a crouched stance and fire three rounds.
I wish I could be playing paintball.

In the bad news department I think I've looped again. I really need to get/do a full mind wipe one of these days. I have a forgotten past that comes back to me a piece at a time and drags me back to where ever it cme from. I hate people who's faces I can no longer remember clearly. Memories are triggered and I'm back in the past, going through the motions again. So much of life is such bull shit.

Story Idea:
A person who is schitzophrenic and requires this disorder to do his job, which is some sort of police work or something that requires killing and other sorts of nastiness, but stil retains a normal life. Maybe all of thier cops or military are like this. There would be some sort of controlled activation to switch from one personality to another, induced by a code word or maybe a drug.

I've been havig a number of good ideas lately for world building but so far no plots. I guess thats kind of the toss up. You need a strong scientific background to write realistic scifi, but you also need mental freedom to create goot stories. Asimov had the same sort of problem. His world were increadible, but some of his stories were kind of shallow. I still really enjoyed them. At least he had the science, a lot of people don't even have that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home