Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, November 12, 2004

Feeling some what disorientated this AM. Yesterday's break from the grind was helpful, but a lack of sleep is starting to take its tole.
Today I was reintroduced to the power of electronica music. I forgot how much better I work and think when it engulfs me.
Science seems to be functioning fairly well today, but I won't know for sure until I see some results.
D&D is tonight. With any luck we'll finish up the side adventure I sucked the group into and they will be back to their normal mission. With them though you can never be sure. Adventures have a way of writing themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home