Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

My wonderful day continues.
I hate these pants I'm wearing. The Damn zipper won't stay up. I really need to go get sme new clothes and along the same lines I really need to weed out clothes I don't wear. Also I need to stop spending so much money.

I feel old. At lunch we were haveing some sort of conversation about dating and one of the girls there mentioned her dating limit is 27, which brought about the fact that when I was graduating high school she was only in 3rd grade. Now I can't even remember highschool. I almost wonder if it actually existed sometimes. These peeps were planning to go to some HS homecomming game and see people they knew there. If there is anyone I went to HS with still going to games I'm pretty sure I don't want to meet up with them.
Then Andy our resident history buff tried to chenge the subject by saying the berlin wall fell 15 years ago, which reminded my I was 13 at the time. I really should have been here 4 years ago. I knew fire and determination back then. Now I only see defeat and trying to work within the system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home