Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Well I was able to pull it together some and make it in today. My head still is doing loop de loops, but I had a lot of work to do.
Made the call and put the appt on hold. A bit disappointed about that, but I need to get my finances straight before making a comittment like that.
In semi good news, the boss is out today and apparently was also out yesterday so I don't have to think and talk to him. Also the papers I didn't finish can get done now.
Not too much else to report, some crazy dreams but the details escape me.

Biochem this morning was another snoozer, but I may have picked up enough stuff there to begin a story. Its interesting where your mind goes when no one is watching it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home