Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, November 22, 2004

well its still monday and a day at home hasn't improved my health all that much. I keep shifting from extream cold to burning up. At least I was able to get out of the house to get a few errands run that didn't happen over the weekend.
In not so good news after taking out the money for the down payment for the appartment I'm pretty sure I can't afford it right now. The credit card bill on the counter will pretty much whipe out my account and I'm sure there is another one comming next month that will be close to it. I've been living frompaycheck to paycheck for too long now.
Some more bad news I wasn't able to finish reading al of the apers I was assigned from my PI which means it will proably be a getting yelled at tomorow, fun fun.
In semi interesting news staying home does let you see things you normally wouldn't...
My renter came home today around 4ish which is kind of odd because he usualy works until 6ish or so. I took the dog out for one of her multi daily strolls and about 3minuits after my renter shows up andother car comes up and parks very close to the house. Out of it steps a woman and I use the term lightly. She looked more like someone who should be on Jerry springer's "I'm banging my best friend's dad" Missing teeth, yellowed ones that were left, hair that makes sage brush look good, and that virginia slims skin +40yrs. I've been told the renter has hookers here when we're gone and I'm pretty sure this was a paid lady, though I would hope she wouldn't charge too much. Yuck!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shadicats said...

Eww... Get well soon.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home