Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, December 10, 2004

Well its Holiday party time and apparently my lab sgned up for the booze.
As new initiate to the lab I get sent on the run, to return with 102$ in liquor. Of cource about half of that 47$ was all for one bottle of scotch. Absolute crazyness.

The assotment looks pretty good, some guines and bass, harpoon IPA, a few micro brews, and even some mikes hard limeaide. The bad part was lugging it all up from the parking lot. It feels like a bunch of muscles are still out of wack.

Tonight is D&D and I'm pretty psyched. I'm still running a book adventure, but a lot fo cool stuff has the potential of happening. It should be a nice lead into the big battle I am planning out for next time.
Bad news is it looks like two of our players are punking out, which sucks especially since they are people I don't usually get to see outside of the game any more. hopefully thigns will work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home