Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Icky, rainy, icy, snow, slush, and other words for crappy weather.
Took me around 2hrs to get home last night. the traffic was beyond slow and most of the drive wasn't even that bad.
This morning comming in was better. Lots of crappy rain, but no hold-ups.

Well my 40 days and nights didn't last too long. I think it went on for about 27ish hours before some one decided I don't need to be mentally cleansed. So now I place the blame of all reoccuring deviant vices on her.
Instead I have decided to try to clean the entire house. Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!
So for all of you who were all set to read of the ludricious pains of a sex starved man, instead you get to read about dusting and vaccuuming. Am I evil or what?

Got the TV room fairly cleaned last night. No more pet hair every where, some slight rearranging, and the furnature is just about clear. Also took on the front hallway. Cleaned off most of the roll top desk there and packed up the tools.

It was a much bigger job than it sounds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home