Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, December 03, 2004

Well this is going to be short.
Day one would be going ok, if it wasn't that I have my last biochem test in under an hour and I know literally nothing.
I look at the sample questions and they look like a foreighn language. One I don't even know a handfull of words in. My only real hope is that the rest of the class is likewise as ignorant, but I somehow doubt it.
It really pisses me off to have come this far with the potential to F it all up now.

Oh and for those of you who still don't get it 40 days and 40 nights is not a Biblical Reference. Its a movie, look it up.

Now, on to death

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home