Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I think I'm losing my rep. I've been too nice to people lately. I got called a nice boy today, geeze. There used to be a time when people knew I was evil. Its the kind of thing you can just see when you look into an evil being's eyes. They irradiate fear and send shivvers down your spine.
Lately I feel like a teedy bear: big, fluffy, and just waiting to had out hugs like candy canes at xmas time.
I miss being evil. Its a feeling of pure power and determination. Evil is in essence unrestrained desire. Doing what ever it takes to get what you want. I have been a spirit of goodness so long I feel like I have forgotten wanting.
I used to bend reality to my will, warp minds, and twist the fate of those around me.
Now I give up, give in, surrender, and sit back until the world takes me in its tides of time.

Hear me now, it ends. I will find myself again. I will be myself again.
The world will fear my smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home