Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, December 10, 2004

I touch the fire and it freezes me.
So burn baby burn
To all we will learn.

Dreams came this morning:
I was being followed by this group of unrully teens. We started off on some mountain road, the winding type you see people driving up in the movies. One of these punks pulls a knife.

Reset.

We're at the beack now. Me and a few friends. The punk kids show up. (This is punk is the derogatory sence, not the fashoin or music.) Some words are exchanged and a fight breaks out. I beat down two of them without evenn breaking a sweat. The same knife kid steps up behing me, but I know he is there. I turn in a single motion catching his knife hand and slab the blade from his grasp. Then I orchestrate a beating he won't soon forget.

This will teach those crappy dream demons not to mess with me. Or if they really want to send some one worth while. Don't waste my time wth punks.

Well it was better than the dream yesterday, where I was trying to shave, but my beard was growing too high on my face, just below my eyes. It was kind of freaky. I don't want to be a wolf man.

Oh we have hit a second point in trust and lack there of.
Fear and lack of self worth will bring the world down around you.

In good news, I learned a secret. but I'll never tell. Well maybe not ever.

And in other news I am currently on day 5 of a new 40 D&N. This is the point where the climb gets really steep. Anyone can do 5 days (unless they have some sort of disorder). After that the wanting begins to step in. Your body starts to feel need again.
It is easy to just ignore this need, but then you're just repressing and not being true to the task. Need requires embrasing, driving. This is why recovering Alcoholics usually keep some liquor around. It keeps the object of necessity just withing reach with only your will to keep you from taking it.

I feel nicely fired up today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home