Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, December 17, 2004

This is my second attempt tonight. I just lost over a page of text. I'm a few drinks further that I was when I last started. Its too bad I had a lot there i can't get back.
Misery, thats how it began.
I sit here working my way through chivas regal and some shitty scotch lager. A cinderella story is playing. I don't think i have emotions outside film.
I made a mistake earlier. I went searching.
When you search, your more likely to find what you want and you feel all the worse for it.
Fucking people.
I hate them with a passion.
Damn happy people.
"I was on a ski trip and saw this cute guy sitting accross from me, but I thought he was married. Apparently he wasn't and now we get to live happily ever after. Oh yeah there may have been some people in my past, but they don't exist any more."
Fucking hell.
Trust. Trust is bull shit. Take al you can steal hearts minds souls and everything else you can. Use people and drop them. Thats the true moral to this story.
I've been refraining from picking up the phone.
Its geting easier as I write. Al the lovely things I would say...all so meaningless. Because thats how it is. Nothing has any meaning.
I need to change disks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home