Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Bloody hell!!!
Well there you have it and so much for my day off. I was hoping a 3hr exposure was going to be enough to show what I wanted to see on the photo plate I used. Alas it was not. Which means I need to do an over night exposure. which means I need to come in tomorow. so I might as well run the gel of the samples I made today, instead of holding them until next monday.
With luck I will still be able to take a half day.

Giant Drat. I was really looking forward to a day off :(

Maybe I'll go home early today too.

Its come to be like a ghost town here. Most of the labs I go by are empty at least of grad students. All my palls have bailed for the next two weeks. And here I sit, pissing and moaning.
Blarg!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home