Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, January 03, 2005

Its monday, the first after new years and I'm back at school.
For the word of the day, I would have to use crap, as that is what I'm feeling like. Head cold, stomache aches, and more. I almost dozed off a few times on the way in. This is what I get for staying up to all hours of the night battling the forces of darkness on my PS2 and drinking beer.
Speaking of beer, if anyone is hanging with me and I get the bright idea to grab a 24oz can of something called steel reserve, please stap some sence into me.

The potential inlaws have been over for the last few days. They aren't bad peps, but I grow tired of entertaining, as I would no matter who is over. Its somewhat of a releif to come in today.

I did have one dream of note over the weekend.
I was in some sort of monestary sort of place, lots of dudes in monk robes, but it was also a school of some sort and my parents had sent me there. In the dream I was more like age 18-21, but still had the mind I do now. For some reason we all (the students) had these ID badges thhat served as key codes to get into rooms. I had lost mine and needed a letter or waiver to get in. After some talking I was able to get into the lecture without it. After this class (thats what I'm assuming it was), I head back to my dorm room. Let me reiterate here how realistic everything is. The halls are all some sort of drak wood, with curved ceilings. The floor is often cement with wood spots here and there. I'm pretty sure the whole complex was up on a hill somewhere. Also note this is a place I have never seen before eithor on TV or in real life.

So I get to my room and along the way somewhere I have found my key card. Standing in front of my door is one of the monks, he's about my age, maybe a big younger. He tells me I need a waiver to get into my room. I respond that I have my key card so I don't need one. He presists, saying that since I had lost it before I need the waiver still now and if I don't have it I will be punished. Of cource I don't have it.

Then he starts shouting the I will be punished. The walls pull back to some large dark room, there is a podium in the center of a stage and stadium seating going up around it. I follow the brother in. he says I'm going to be punished and starts screaming "sextant dog" at me (not saxton dog as I have heard before). the punishment he wants to give me is to tie me up on this long rope, which would hold me up wth my arms above my head. The rope was hanging down next to a wall which had rows of spikes going down it, so that if you were hung there you would stab yourself every time you touched the wall.

The brother pulls off his robe and he has on this crazy dominatrix outfit on which is covered by the spikes. He continues to insult me, more Sextant remarks, and tells me again I must be punished. He reaches in to grab my hands so that he can bind them with the rope, then pulley me up. As he grabs myhand I reverse the hold using my excelent karate. and turn his hand back and into a breaking position. "I'm 28 I tell him. I have rights and I'm not going to take this shit." I brace myself because I know that touching him will stab me with the spikes, but I don't really care. I apply pressure, breaking his wrist, then kick him in the knee, dropping him to the floor. I ick his ass some more before waking up.

Damm wuss boy monks, they should know now not to fuck with me.
I kickass in dream world!!!

But its back to real world now and I must get some work done before lunch. I'm very psyched to see my pals here again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home