Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Its thursday, the sky is filled wiith Icy Rain, fog, and some reminants of snow. Idiots like me decided to come in today. 1 hr drive, well more like 2hrs when all was said and done. The old mustang almost swerved out of control more times than I could count. It rides low and tends to catch on any small piles of snow or whhat ever else not that is left in the middle of the road, which causes minor fishtailing.
But here I am alive, thogh coughing from the icy rain walk I had to take up from the far lot. It seems the shuttle busses aren't running. Also it appears that no one else form the lab came in, just peachy.

This morning, before the ride of horror, I had soe wild sex dreams. Its been a while, lately most dreams have been about fighting. I had one yesterday about fghting little kids, it was odd. This morning was just odd. In it was this gal Elizabeth, who I used to see. We were in a big bed, but not the bed I currently sleep in. So I don't know where it was. But we were going at it, when the door opens and this small asian chick comes in and joins us.
Three cheers for this dream.
And let me allso say this Elizabeth is for some reason a much better lover in dreams then real life.

Thats about all to report today, off to do some lab work.

1 Comments:

Blogger ladymurasaki said...

mmmm - would it be really f'd up if I attempted to have dreams involving elizabeth also, having absolutely no clue who she is or what she looks like or how she is either in rl or in ur dreams but so impressed enough by your description of the whole thing to want to replicate it.... lol oh well. anyway - check out slubgob's comment to my last blog which _was_ inspired by u...in case i write more before u read it - trust me, you'll know which entry it is...

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home