Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Well today has been just lovely.
It starts with a little bill paying so now I find my self quite broke.
Then I come in and get yelled at for not running enough experiments, which also means I can't take off the next day like I was planning to go to boston and see the blue man group (not that I like the BMG mind you)
So I have to call BZ and tell her as it was a trip wiith her fam, tickets and stuff already paid for.
So then she is mad at me, like it was my choice to stay here and run experiments instead of going and doing something potentially fun.
So I start some reactions and don't you know, they have time points right when I was planning to grab a bite so I missed all my friends for lunch and ended up snacking at my desk.
BZ calls me back to ask if I took the left over pizza, then hangs up madder when she finds out that I did. If we were the Yukuza I'd be taking off fingers right about now.
I have a feeling my life outside of school is about to end. I just keep doing a half assed job of both and its getting me nowhere fast.
Oh and being behind on stuff I'm probably going to have to come in this weekend, yippee.
Thats about all the time I have for right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home