Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, January 03, 2005

fire heart
Heart of Fire


What is Your Heart REALLY Made of?
brought to you by Quizilla


Not sure about the acuracy of this. Most of their answers didn't have the one I was looking for. The questions were also missing very relivant info as well, such as:
You see a stranger crying in the parking lot do you......
Well first off is she hot?
I say she because if its a dude crying he's a total wuss and I'm going to get in my car and honk the horn at him while I give him the finger. (thats just how it goes) It will make both of us feel better. He will realize he was being a wuss and stop and I'll know I've made someone's day better.

Its pretty much a wuss site but then I guess I should have expected that from, "what kind of heart do you have".

I was hoping for heart of ice. Or heart of ass kicking, but no suck luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home