Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, January 14, 2005

Well after a bunch of days glued to the computer with no time to record, my presentation is done and given. I think it went pretty well. I was told that I give good presentations by some one there, not my advisor per say. He said it wasn't bad, which is a pretty good compliment comming from him.
Today I packed up my desk, for as of next week I'm out of this lab. The idea has grown on me in the last few days. I'm going to work with what seems to be a pretty cool guy in a lab that is just starting up. I probably won't be able to fly out in 3 years ike I was hoping but then it might be better to have 4 years of positive work than 3 years of hell. Since I haven't actually worked with him it still could be hell. All in all I'm tired of living the hell that I know to avoid possible bad things in the unknown.
I have a bunch more to write but I want to get out of here early for once.

1 Comments:

Blogger ladymurasaki said...

GOOOOD! Glad to hear it...congrats on the change. I'm happy for you and hoping it'll work out. But you're right about acting on the known rather than worrying about the unknown. LOL I might know a little something about that. :) Cheers - enjoy ur night.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home