Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Well Its tuesday. I haven't had much time to past lately and won't for the next few days. I've been trying to get my talk ready for the end of this rotation.
Also my life has been more or less turned upside down.
I'm now forced to do another rotation and with it I will have to take classes. This means I have only a few days to sort all of this out while most other students have had since around x-mas break. Hell If I had known I would have taken some more time off for a break.
Not too much else to report and no time for words of wisdom.
Have fun all.

1 Comments:

Blogger ladymurasaki said...

good luck with stuff, ry - u rock! no wait - u have heart of rock....hehe. :P

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home