Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Well I'm back at school again. I have some classes today so it seemed like a good idea to come in. Also I'm feeling mostly better after a decent night's sleep, thanks to a big swig of niqul knock off. I got up feeling fairly energised and besides having cold sweat for about an hour this sickness seems to duled down to moderate cold.

Also I figured I need to come in as I'm out of movies to watch and it would be a very very borring day otherwise.

Tonight I'm supposed to drive down to salem to play D&D but I have a feeling I don't have the strength for it. The drive in this AM was hard enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home