Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I have crawled my way back intoday. Congestion has worked its way out fo my throat and up into my head. When the pressure begins to build I feel like I eithor have to blow my nose or the top of my head will blow off. So far my supply of tissue has kept me safe, but its only a matter of time.

I probably should have stayed home again, but I really couldn't deal with another day without human contact. I feel a bit better just chating to the tech girl in the lab. People are good.

Not too much else to report. Sickness has procluded any creative expanses. A night with little sleep has slaved off any dreams, though I actually think I had quite a few the wake up every two hours deal means I don't remember any of them. At least the cold sweat has stoped.

Will probably get out early today, then have to go to the sketchy walmart for more meds, ick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home