Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, February 03, 2005

On and on this day goes. Studying is happing some, but it still dosen't seem like much info and most of it I have seen before, yuck.

Still being haunted by memories. Seems like no matter what I do I end up back here again. I try to forget and here we are again. I try to forgive, and here we are again.
I really wonder about my sanity at times like this.
I wonder about losing control.
I wonder if I ever had control.
I just don't get it.
Most of that past was just misery.
Yet it always comes back to it.
Comes back to concepts.

This is where its hard to explain.
The past really dosen't exist for me, only the concept of the past does. Its like reading about someone else's life. You know what they did, where they went, and maybe what they said they felt, but you don't really know what it was like to be there.
I hear voices now, laughing, joyous, smiling, but they aren't talking to me.
Heh, I hear voices that aren't talking to me. That has to be a psychologist's first.

1 Comments:

Blogger ladymurasaki said...

good luck tomorrow...or rather hope there's something in that test to keep ya from falling asleep! :P

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home