Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, February 07, 2005

Day is picking up some. I got shown how to pour and run a protein gel which was just this side of increadible. Its interesting learning something over and over again. Each instructor has his/her own little habbits about it and almost no two are alike.
I just checked my cells and they seem to be growing like wild fire, so what ever it was i did to split them on friday worked like a charm. I have to split them again today and it looks like I may actually get to do some science tomorow.

The rest of today is full of classes and other fun like that.
Busy busy busy
its good to keep moving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home