Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, February 04, 2005

Ok, test is over, it wasn't too bad, but then when its composed of 5 -10pt questions and 2-25pt questions. I didn't really know much about one of the 25s so that sucked.
But on to the good stuff.
I had a lot of dreams about being robed.
In the first I was in my house and people broke in and I had to fight them.
In the second dream I was in a house which was mine, but not mine. The same people (actualy person) broke in and was searching downstairs for some thing. BZ was with me and a few other people , we locked our selves in the attic to try to escape the crooks, beacuse they would have done bad things to us if they caught us.
Then the crook starts kicking down the door to the attic and I prep myself with a sword to spear him with as soon as he breaks through. I'm not sure if he had a gun or not, but he was scary.
Then we ended up being downstairs for some reason and the house became sort of a modern looking house with flowing art sculptures and pass through window holes cut everywhere. The walls were a pristine white and there was a lot of light comming in.
I woke up out of both of these dreams in a cold sweat (not from sickness this time) not really sure why. They weren't that scarry.
The last dream I had was about fooling around with some one, but as to who I can't remember any more, damn microtubules!!!!!

Today is friday, horray horray, and better yet its game night.
Last night we had a student happy hour, which was cool. I got to chat it up with some of the gals in my class, who I don't get to talk to very much and learned some interesting things. One of the girls used to be a gamer and did the whole vampire thing, which I never would have expected from her. She is kind of one of the trendy kids now. I ended up explaining all about table top gaming and LARPS, and SCA, and Furries in a very loud voice to one of the Jamacian kids.
I get very loud after a few drinks.
Ah yes as for drinks we had some of the schmirnoff coolers, watermelon and black cherry, both of which I would highly recomend.

Today I have to split cells, if they look good and thats about it. On to the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home