Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, February 10, 2005

I find myself today, disjointed from reality. Everything is like a ghost. I reach out for it and pass right through.
I hung out last night for a while with a friend of mine down stairs. She had with her some herbal mind enhancer, which she offered to share. In a state of experiencing I gave it a shot. Here are some things I learned.
1. It does enhance sorcerey. I had enough energy flowing through me that I was up most of the night. I haven't worked with magic for almost three years now and it was like riding a bike, only instead of the crappy kiddy bike you used to have you now have a world class mountain bike.

2. Its really hard to sleep while influnced. This is probably just me as most people I know do this sort of thing to relax. I was anything but relaxed.

3. Normal sences can not be trusted. I could deffinatly hear things beyond reality. Fortunatly no one was talking to me. The ska mix I was listening to kept morphing into "livin la vita loca" which kind of sucked.

4. It lasts a really long time. The amount of drinking I would have had to do to last that long would have probably knocked me out hours before. I'm still out of body this am.

off to class more to follow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home