Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I am, how you say, Bored out of my mind.
I'm comming to really dislike wensdays, having no classes makes this day go by really slowly. I cam in checked my cells. They need to grow more. So I thumbed through email, checked some bloggs of friends, went through D&D suppliments, and am attempting to write.
Bored bored bored
Writing is going slowly, I just can't seem to come up with an idea, not even a phrase to start with. I keep trying out ideas and usually dumnp them before the second paragraph.
Bored and non creative and non productive, ugh.

I see chattable people pop up on AIM but I don't want to bother them. NTM usually they are just as bored as I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home