Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Wonderous thursday, which is good because its almost friday and time for D&D and the weekend. I got another two minis painted last night. If I keep up this rate I'll be out of unpainted figs soon.
Not too much else went down last night. My TV pal got home late on only stoped by for a sec to retrive the butter she had loaned me, so another exciting night hanging out with myself.

Oh I did go to and ever so usefull seminar last night all about some immunology cells and which ones were better to use. For those of you who don't know I don't do immunology. The seminar was put on by the department I'm in right now so it was kind of expected for me to go and waste my time. I didn't even get any of the free food, which looked pretty sucky anyway. Yeah sour grapes, go bite a bannanna.

Today I have some cell work to do, then class, then lunch with a friend I haven't seen for a bit. So fun times allaround as long as the boss gets in in time to see my cells before I have to go to class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home