Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, February 18, 2005

I woke up this morning to an interesting dream. I once again don't have the specifics, but hot girls were modeling clothing for me. I don't remember why this was going on, but it was much more plesant that the night mares I've been having.

Its friday, lucky friday. I've once again risked fate by wearing my moon pendant, which usually brings bad luck but today I'm throwing caution to the wind. Its friday the week is done and its game night. I got another 3 miniatures painted last night bringing this weeks total up to 9 which is just crazy. It does relax me though, more so than anything else I do on a regular basis.

Today I have to get a blot done which is a full day worth of work and I have a class to fit in there as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home