Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, February 18, 2005

Such a small world, and look, I issue a challenge and get nearly instantaneous responces. Though I must say I am a little dissappointed in the caliber of the responces.

#1, "trust me, I don't"

I can only guess that this means you don't want a piece of me, which is odd since you responded to the challenge. Or did you mean that you don't read my blog and then write about it in your's, because if you are the preson the post was meant for you obviously do. Or do you not think its a small world? Do you not talk to people in other countries? I am most perplexed.
We're you taking my challange as some sort of courtship ritual? I thought it was pretty obvious.

#2 "Hey are you sure you're not gay? Because you sure sound like a drama queen"

Am I sure I'm not gay? Yes, I'm sure. Was that meant to be an insult? I have a few gay friends, its a difference in sexual preference, nothing to be ashamed of. So I sound like a drama queen, because I don't like people talking about me behind my back and I call them out on it. Imagine that, it the society of today what used to be the essance of being a man now gets you called a drama queen. Yes there is some drama in my life. Yes I do live larger than many people. I don't want a flat borring life. I've put up with enough shit from people. If you want to talk about me behind my back then don't be suprised if I say something about it.

I refuse to live in a world of cowards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home