Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

My weekend went pretty well for those of you who care. Friday was a good game. I even got a good game comment from BZ who is usually mediocre about the whole thing. I find it very interesting how my players think. They usually come up with some plan that easily will avoid any traps I have set up along the way and this is usually the first plan they come up with. That plan then gets broken down and split up and rewrote so that they will walk into every trap I have set. It makes me wonder if I shouldn't set up some more simple traps. I did get three of them on a simple pit trap :)

Sat was well spent. Half the day was trying to get my computer to make a recovery disk, which never worked and trying to get BZ's computer to be net savy. It turned out her comp has a broken pci slot so back it went to best buy.
The rest of the day we went down to my friend Ian's for an after noon of gaming. 1 round of nuclear war and 1 round of zombies took 6 hours to complete, mostly because there were too many players, but I had fun. BZ and I then retreated to my parent's house for some chinese food and socializing with the sibs who have this week off :( darn spring break.
Sunday was a lot of shopping, much more than I can afford. I may have to cut up my credit cards. I did pick up "Champions, return to arms" Its fun, but not as well set up as Dark aliance 2. Sharing Xp is the way to do it. With my fighter character now ahead of BZ's magic user by almost 2 levels its getting kind of rediculas. They never balance these games well.

Monday was spent home, waiting out the snow and playing games. So it was a big gaming weekend and a lot of fun.

Sleep wasn't so great all weekend, nightmares are back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home