Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Well after a short hiatus, very short that is due to classes and snow and plans which never go through, I have returned.
A quick update, weekend was nice, but I can't really say restful. It seems BZ spent most of the weekend in an altered state, an altered state which kept her up until the wee hours of the morning, at which time her new mind usually seemed to decide it was time for some old fashion copulation. Now given this, not to say its not enjoyable, not to say I don't appreciate romance of the physical nature, but after the third night with 4ish hour of sleep my body begins to break down. I learned I couldn't read any more on monday.

On a side note, I have become immune once again to the enhanced state of mind. I figure the first time unlocked a lot of the power centers I used to tap into and now that they are back they reroute then energy of the herbs. Such a strange life I live.

I did have something I was going to rant on about this morning but for the life of me I just can't remember.

Ah here is something.....
Have you ever gone over to a friends home or appartment, where she has been hanging out with her boyfriend all day and as you're playing cards you get a whif of something. It smells sort of dark and musky at first and you get that instant farmiliarization. You realize.
Its one of those things that you know is going on, but you really don't need conformation.

Yuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home