Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, February 25, 2005

Well apparently what I did allows people to add to my blog directly, horray for my excelent computer skills. Though not my intent it should function about the same way.

I did have one thing to add to my previous post. There was one comment that needed responding to.
Apparently BZ is threatening to cross the fence to where the grasses are greener. This wouldn't be the first time that has happened to me, or even the third time. I seem to have this effect on women, they usually eithor go crazy once we're done or swear off men forever. I guess there is no sence eatting plain old hot dogs once you've had this fine (half) Italian sausage. The only choice is to go for tacos or nuts (thats go nuts).

Today seems to be going well. Just got back my first cell bio exam, 74, not too bad. Grades ranged from 47-95 with 75 as average. Damn you one point!!!!

In other good news I have a new story up, unfortunatly I think most of you have already read it, but if you want to see it in a published form check out http://www.raggededgepublishing.com/

actually I just checked there and it isn't up yet, but I'm assured it will be by monday so be sure to check then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home