Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, February 25, 2005

Just when you think they have gone away....
Due to recent troll activity I've changed the accessability to the comments feature. If you're someone who should be able to comment and you can't email me and I'll see what I can do to change it. If you don't know how to email me, you probably don't have anything worth saying anyway.

Let me just take a moment to say how much I dispise trolls. They are the lowest of the low of all beings you run into in the net. Their only purpose here is to cause trouble and annoy people. Yes I admit I did the wrong thing and fed them, its one of those crusadering things I usually end up getting caught up in.

For those of you who are sick of this little spat, you're in luck. I don't have any new comments to say about the last post made as I only skimmed it and it was all a big rehash of what was said in the last few posts. Thats one key to know you're dealing with trolls, they repeat them selves and tend to get more and more insulting.

I will say this though, to be an effective troll you need to be in a position of absolute security. This works great over the net as most people you meet in cyber space you'll never see in real life. Its only the complete fool who trolls someone they may actually have to meet some day. Especially if that someone dosen't entirly live in the "real world".

That said, back to our regularly schedualed postings.

1 Comments:

Blogger ladymurasaki said...

i'm a team member - hmmm, odd but that makes me think of wal-mart *shudder* or disneyworld. *shudder* LOL but ahem, thanks anyway ... i think. :)

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home