Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, March 04, 2005

Last night was nice.
I went home quite annoyed and even had that need to get out of the appartment. So I ended up going to walmart to get some chips and snacks. Stupid diet!
When I came back my friend was packing her car up. We chatted for a bit and then went out to taco bell, damn diet.
All in all we got to talk for a while and had a nice god bye. Its kind of weird. Just knowing that she is gone makes this place feel a little smaller and the walls feel a lot bigger. I do hope she is happier in Philly though and her life goes well.

In good news its friday and game day, so I have a lot of science to accomplish so I can try to get out a bit early and clean up some.
So I'm off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home