Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Bored, tired, and a wee bit sad, today is my best friend up here's last day. She has been freaking out since she lost her wallet last night so we/I haven't really had time to say good bye to her.
I really hate losing people especially if they are cool people. Life hapens, people move away, but I don't have to like it.
Its going to be different without her here, less fun. In a lot of ways she was kind of the youth of our little group of friends. It always seemed like she was off on one adventure or another and then back with good stories to tell. I see a lot of myself in her, well that is when I was younger so to speak.
The lab is calling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home