Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Damn computer. I try to update the songs on my ipod, but itunes tells me that I need to update the software on the ipod first. So I start to do that, it looks like its updated and says I need to restart. I restart and low and behold, the computer will no longer detect the ipod and better yet, the ipod thinks it needs to connect to the computer to finish something so now I have two broken electronic items. MF this S!!!

So if
I bring my comp in to best buy will it come back with all sorts of shit screwed up? You betcha it will. Every time BZ's comp has gone in it come back in some what altered status and often in worse shape than when it went in. My CD drive is screwed up, now the firewire port is toast, WTF!!!!

Day was going fairly well beside that, except that I have a class where we are supposed to discuss a paper I didn't read and don't have, which I think I'm just going to skip. Classes should be to fill in info you don't have and help you out. Mine usually just seem to be getting in the way of my lab work.

1 Comments:

Blogger ladymurasaki said...

F best buy - i have stories about those a-wipes...don't shop there unless you're looking for trouble...and headaches. lol - and now, do you want to know how i really feel? ;)

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home