Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, March 04, 2005

Hungry, every moment of every day. I eat unsatisfying food and want more of the slop I have as horrid as it is. I know now why I have never dieted before, because good lord it blows. I pitty all the folks who have been doing this on and off for years and I'll be less critical of fat people.....well lets not go over board here.

I'm thinking that I will have to go and make some big wager with BZ over who can last the longest in this insanity because there is no other way I would finish it. Those stakes are going to be high....mmmm...high...eating steaks...mmmmm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hotdish said...

It's going to have to be one big wager because when I win I want something good!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home