Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, March 07, 2005

Spin spin spin, around the world goes. Today has been just crazy, with all the running back and forth. Forget the food, drive to get the food, eat some when time permits, so many damn meals, and now everything is spinning. I fell like I'm about to go crazy here.
I just tried to win for life, but lost. I hate lottery dealies, not really sure why I bought it. I'm not one who is destined to get money not earned.
I think I'm really losing my mind.
Part of me screams for freedom.
The rest just wants a few hours of sleep.
The wanting world is a tiring one and often becomes less and less inviting.
I wonder how long it will take.
How long before surrender.
How long before there is no reason to go, no reason to leave, just the orchestraiting existance.
Man do I hate people.
So much to do......................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home