Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

man am I ever sick of snow. Yesterday we had some sort of instant storm. The ground was covered in about an hour's time and it seemed to freeze instantly. I had to scrape my car out to get it back to the appartment. Then it starts thundering while its snowing hard and the wind is whipng everything around. It was quite freaky. Visability was almost none and the mustang was close to not making it the short drive from school to the appt. This morning I wake up to fine the car frozen solid. Ice all over. The doors were even frozen shut. And I hear we're due for another storm. I am so sick of this weather.

I got some decent painting done last night and came up with some good game ideas. In good news I don't have a test this week like I thought, but I do need to work up a presentation for next tuesday. Lab has just been crazy lately as well. I feel like I'm just running out of time.
Its these sort of days that make a steady paycheck look better and better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home