Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, March 17, 2005

I had an odd dream last night about my friend Jess. She s the one that moved.
In the dream she was moving (big suprise) but instead of being in CT she was in Philly. She wasn't moving out of a house , bot out of the museum of science in philly. We had to go to the front of the museum, where she had like this locker full of stuff. Other school friends of mine were there, andy and John, BZ was also with me. Well in her locker Jess had a bag of herbal enhancer, which BZ was pushing me to buy some. Andy also wanted some, but was then complauning about the prices, something to the term of 15$ for a nickle bag. The whole thing was just very weird. We were doing all these drug transactions out in front of a state building with crowds of people around.
Studying has been slow so far, I have this big procrastination problem.
I also have to prep for friday, which will require some time and thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home